Location & Map
Built near the seaside and enriched by beautiful beaches, people may think that Larnaca is only a summer resort but it is not only that. Larnaca is a town with many archaeological sites and places of interest. It has 6 museums within walking distance from its centre and its art galleries and workshop are real sources of inspiration.
Situated on its own long sandy beach, surrounded by a profusion of palm trees and exotic gardens, the Palm Beach Hotel & Bungalows is only 10 minutes from the Town Centre and 20 Minutes from Larnaca International Airport.
Directions to find us.
From Larnaca International Airport:
- Take motorway to ‘Limassol/Nicosia’
- At roundabout take exit and follow motorway for Nicosia/Larnaca
- At roundabout take exit and follow motorway for Ayia Napa. Do not enter Larnaca! Continue on motorway following signs for ‘Ayia Napa’.
- Take exit 59 for ‘Pyla’- Do not enter the village ‘Pyla’.
- Take 2nd right turn with Sign for ‘Larnaca Airport’.
- At T Junction take right with Sign for ‘Larnaca Airport’.
- At T Junction take left with Sign for Larnaca/CTO Beach – Do not follow sign for Larnaca Airport.
- At T Junction (main road) you will see Palm Beach Hotel & Bungalows facing you slightly to the right.
- Turn right and almost immediately left into the entrance of the Hotel.